Life can be heavy or overwhelming in certain instances. It requires a conscious effort to take a step back and look at the good around us. Additionally, it is equally important to notice the simple joys in life which make you happy. Once you realize it, it will become very easy to find happiness all around.
While the news continues to be filled with every sad report and the possibility of anything that went wrong, it is possible to be more balanced by looking at the positive and establishing your own gratitude routine.
40 Simple Joys in Life
This is a list of the simplest moments in life that bring smiles. Maybe some are the same for me as well. Or perhaps some of them will spark ideas of your own.
- Sound of bird chirping
- Seeing my balcony garden flower Blooming
- Sunshine from window
- Evening ginger tea
- My daughter’s cute talks
- Helping someone unexpectedly
- Carrying on your favorite childhood traditions with your kids
- Sleeping kids face
- Seeing childhood pics
- Colorful Butterflies moving around
- Sound of rain hitting the roof
- Seeing a beautiful sunset
- Receiving a compliment
- The smell right after it rains
- A smile from a stranger
- Seeing Mountain ranges
- Laughing until you cry
- A freshly made bed
- Filling up a shopping cart
- Sitting and seeing waves crashing
- A lyrics or smell that brings back good memories
- A surprise gifts
- Looking at moon
- Enjoying a water view
- A nature walks
- The smell of freshly baked cookies
- A soft & cozy blanket
- Seeing a tree loaded with fruits
- A good night of sleep
- Trying a new recipe that turns out perfect.
- Bonfire in chilling winter
- A moonlight picnics
- The smell of clean laundry
- Finding a lost item
- Hitting a pinata
- Mist drops from leaves
- Bursting the bubble wrap
- Viewing a rainbow in the sky
- Hot shower
- When husband cares
We did a small survey with comfortable sample size and the above points stand out. Our special Thanks to Deepika, Archana, Aditi, Priyamvada, and others who put out extra efforts to make this survey successful. I would love to know what gives you happiness too. Comment down below and let us know your opinions. The best entries will be published here.
The practice of gratitude is as easy as jotting down things that make you happy and makes you smile.
You Can Read Also: 11SMALL STEPS BRING BIG DIFFERENCES – INITIATIVES TO SAVE PLANET
Leave a reply